Marketing and Sales Manager
BA Hons MA HRM Adv.APS MCIM
With over twenty years experience comprising: marketing, brand management, sales, customer service, logistics, distribution, human resource management and recruitment.
My business management degree and masters are from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne. With a resolute drive to succeed, I am used to working in demanding and competitive environments.
I continuously improve my versatility through online training courses, to maintain my computer skills. I am trilingual in English, Italian fluent proficiency written and spoken, French fluent written and spoken.
I enjoy being a resident in England. I attended school at Ashville College Harrogate.
I worked in the food and wine industry for seven years specializing in Italian and French high-quality products.
I owned a company that imported wine, non-perishable and perishable food to Zambia and I successfully delivered these to all popular retailers and trade.
My hobbies and interests are motoring, going to the gym and classical music.
Feel welcome to get in contact, please e-mail me here.
1. IT: excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, website and e-mail management, CRM, Windows XP, Vista.
2. Day to day management of national client accounts that consisted of major supermarket chains.
3. Demonstrable track record in FMCG marketing, retail, sales, product management.
4. Car owner with full UK driving licence.
5. International business experience building relationships and trading with Italian and French producers of food and wine.
6. Demonstrable cross-functional experience in multidisciplinary project teams and flat structures.
7. Successfully negotiated contracts to supply major retailers overseas.
8. Retail sales, lead generation and demand generation.
9. Experienced in setting up new teams; from recruitment to performance reviews and daily management.
10. Over twenty years experience in buying and selling and business development.
11. Have provided training on the job to deliver excellent customer service.
12. Data analysis and management reporting.
Owned and managed a company that renovates houses and sells high quality, modernised homes.
Consulted on enhancing the IT and digital infrastructure of the company.
Owned and managed a food import and distribution company specialising in high-end wholesale/retail, Italian and French delicatessens and wine. Set up two offices in Zambia, directed all marketing, sales and account management activities.
Created and managed three company web sites, optimised SEO and social media marketing.
Business visits to China and Europe to negotiate with suppliers and find new products overseas.
Reward and recognition award from senior management at American Express London, for my work on the quality management database that was used across Europe to evaluate sales quality in direct sales teams.
January 2011 met with the President of Zambia H.E. Rupiah Banda as I accompanied a visiting Swiss ambassador.
September 1998 – September 1999 Graduate Development Program at American Express U.K.
Siemens Germany two month placement in 1996, where I worked in the strategic planning department and received a technical training with the medical group in Erlangen.
Registered member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
American Express Graduate Programme included direct marketing campaigns for Platinum Card
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management, the University Of Newcastle Upon Tyne
2.1 Hons Business Management, the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
Ashville College Harrogate England
I have a full, clean UK drivers licence and I am a car owner.